Your privacy is important to United Software Technologies. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that United Software Technologies collects, and the ways in which United Software Technologies uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
United Software Technologies may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email address, phone number, product purchases, navigation history, etc);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our online support services
- any other information that you share with United Software Technologies.
Using personal information
United Software Technologies may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website (with your prior permission);
- send you information on products and services that you have/have not purchased;
- provide services that you purchased or subscribed to;
- send to you billing statements;
- send you payment notifications;
- send you marketing communications.
United Software Technologies will not disclose your personal information to 3rd Party agents or sub-contractors for marketing or spam purposes, if your information is shared for service reasons, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, United Software Technologies may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
United Software Technologies will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
United Software Technologies will store all the personal information you provide on our own private server or on our website hosting account.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published privately (to our staff and other clients) and may be available in other countries.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
United Software Technologies is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact United Software Technologies
- by phone: 800-999-6724